This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
MyUH is the website for the University of Hawaii intended for easy updates and information dissemination for students, parents and faculty. University websites need no ostentatious website design so that the user who visits the page will have no troubles while navigating throughout the page. It also must feature accessible buttons and links in which we think MyUH posesses it but if you are having troubles in logging in or you are directed to a faulty page after trying to access your MyUH account then you have come to the right place! We will help you with your login troubles so that you can access your MyUH account comfortably. Check out the instructional video featured below and be enlightened! If you are still a bit confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your MyUH Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the MyUH Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://myuh.hawaii.edu/cp/home/displaylogin Simply copy the link by highlighting it, right click the link and click Copy from the drop down list that appears. When pasting the link, right click the empty text field of your address bar and click Paste from the drop down list that appears.
- Once directed to the login page, you will find a login box situated on the upper left of the website with the heading Secure Access Login and in here you will input necessary information so that you can access your MyUH account.
- Start with inputting your correct Username onto the text field that requires you to do so. Make sure you do not make mistakes and carefully input your Username so that you will not encounter any problems while trying to login.
- After inputting your Username move on to the next text field and input your Password. Carefully input password to avoid any mistakes or errors while trying to login.
- After completing the required text fields click the Login button to access your account.
Encountered a roadblock while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of MyUH: https://myuh.hawaii.edu/cp/home/displaylogin locate the Login box again which is situated upper left of the website with the header Secure Access Login.
- Once found, find this time the Forgot my Password link and click it in which you will be then directed to the MyUH reset page.
- On their reset page you will have to fill in the Check Status of UH Username form which will be asking you for your First name, Middle Name, Last name, Identification Number (UH Number or Social Security Number and Date of birth.
- After filling in the required fields, click the Check Status button and from there it will be determined if you need a new Username created or Password reset.
- Just follow carefully the onscreen instructions carefully for the next steps you will encounter.
If all else fails, contact MyUH directly:
>Address your grievances and comments through this link: https://www.hawaii.edu/site/contact/ and click from the drop down list Technical Problem so that MyUH will help you get through it. If you have other inquires that are non-Login related choose the topic from the drop down list.
Do not forget to bookmark this page and please do come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding MyUH Login process. Have a nice day!